Labels

Monday, February 14, 2011

Lonely in Love

Its bright,beautyful Valentines Day,
Deep night still prevailing in my bay .
Love has been all the way,
I dont know why I couldn't say.
It's still shining like a ray
in the darkness that I still stay.........

Was it an illusion that held me?
I am in confusion has it left me....
why heart is still heavy?
when no one exist in  my savvy..
is it possible to wipe out love?
when you come to know you cant have...

Day & night she comes in my sight,
me & my heart always fight
to get rid of her & get things right...

Heart is burning as I am learning
to make a move from the groove of my heart
to thrash Love far apart....

I am left alone with my heart
need to make it firm & hard
to prove that I am not incomplete without Love
but Love is incomplete without Me..............

Written By : Sudhir

1 comment:

  1. deep night prevailing in my bay.....
    I indicated bay as a broad curving inlet of sea i.e tears ...
    it also indicates a specially allocated space .... i.e in my heart

    ReplyDelete